Tuesday, April 30, 2013

On the Road Again!

Yes! We are moving! Not only are we moving, but we are moving closer to our families! We have known for a while that Andrew got a job in North Mississippi, but I guess it didn't feel real until lately. I  have been really hesitant to blog about our move because I was scared that something was going to happen. I kept thinking it was too good to be true! Everyone that knows me knows I have been praying for this move and God answered our prayers. Not that I haven't loved living in Jackson for our first year of marriage, but I also love the idea of spending our second and many more years of marriage close to our families. I will always cherish our first year of marriage and the time that we spent in our first house! Another thing that I hate to leave behind is my job. I have made many friends that I hope to keep in  touch with. I also will really miss living in the same place as these two! (I guess ya'll will have to just move too!)


Andrew and I have a very busy month of May. Andrew finishes up school next week and will be back home this weekend! I am so thankful that his eight week rotation is about to come to an end. We also will celebrate 1st anniversary in a couple of weeks. By the end of the month, Andrew will graduate from PT school, I will finish my fourth year of teaching, and we will have moved out of our first home. We are really excited about this next chapter in our lives and can't wait to see what God has planned for us!

                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment