Monday, April 29, 2013

Fran's Weekend!

Two Fridays ago, I took off from school to go to the beach to celebrate Frannie! Fran and I have been friends since High school, but became BBF's our freshman year of college. Over the past 8 or so years, Frannie and I have had so many great memories together and I can't wait for celebrate her wedding in June!
The Bride to Be! 


I was so excited to see all my friends and get to spend the weekend at the beach! We left out early Friday morning, so we could get there around lunch on Friday.  Of course it was raining, so we went to lunch in Seaside! On Saturday, we laid out at Allie's house and I think everyone got plenty of sun! We had so much fun the whole weekend catching up and reminiscing about old times! Can't wait until June 22 to celebrate Mr. and Mrs. Franks! Also, I can't wait to be reunited for another weekend with everyone! I had to steal some pictures from Jac because I didn't take my camera! So here are some pics from the weekend!


        photo-165.JPG.jpg






                                           

                                          



*Jac-after stealing your pictures, I just realized our posts are almost the same! Ha sorry!






No comments:

Post a Comment