Monday, April 15, 2013

finally updating our crazy life!

I know I have not been doing a very good job of updating our blog, but it's been crazy around here. Andrew is in Memphis doing his last clinical. He has 3 weeks left! I can not wait for these 3 weeks to come to an end. I guess I have never lived all alone and I will say it's not fun. All in a weeks time, I locked myself in the garage, made the air conditioner man come to our house for no reason, and thought our little dog was dying. Needless to say, Andrew says I literally can not make it on my own. I have been driving up to see Andrew just about every weekend. I have been staying busy at home after school to make the week go by faster. I have been trying to start packing up my classroom on top of packing up our house. Since I started this blog to keep up with our memories and make a scrapbook of our lives, I am just going to post some pictures of things we have been doing since spring break!

The kids came to Jackson to stay for a few days during Spring Break and we had a blast! Here are some pics from that week! 





Andrews's nephew, Levi, turned 2 during Spring Break. Lauren did a great job decorating for the event. Levi was thrilled about his Mickey Mouse cake. 



 This past weekend Andrew and I took the kids to the zoo! We all had a great time, even Andrew admitted that we had fun! 





 This is one of the only weekends that Andrew got to come home! We had a great time relaxing and spending time with friends! 

Three more weeks until he comes home and then it will be almost time for us to move. I would say that the Jeffreys' have a busy and exciting next few months



No comments:

Post a Comment