Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Well I thought I would start the year off right by at least sticking to one of my goals for this year by blogging more. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve! We went to one of my childhood friend's home to celebrate with them. I have been so blessed to live so close to two of my best friends during our first year of marriage. It was very difficult moving 3 hours away from family, but it helps having these two so close by. 

We had a great New Year's with lots of catching up with friends and laughing about old memories! 



You may notice that my pictures have gotten a lot better. Well Andrew let me get me get a new camera as a late Christmas present. I was so excited and I have had so much fun playing around with it. 

I wanted to start the year off right, so instead of just thinking of a couple of goals and then just forgetting about them, I thought I would write them down. 

Goals for 2013:
*Find a church home
*Have a daily devotional with myself and a weekly devotional with Andrew
*Become a better blogger
*Stick to a budget

My bucket list for 2013:
(These are a few things that I want to accomplish during this year)
*Take a trip for our Anniversary
*Run a 5k
*Buy a house

Andrew sat down with me and wrote out his too, but he wouldn't let me put his on here. We had a a lot of fun doing this, or at least I did. I think it be a new tradition that we do every year!


 We had so much fun and made so many new memories in 2012! I am excited to see what 2013 holds for us! Hope everyone has a great year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment