Monday, July 9, 2012

Something I said I would never do!

Ok.. So I broke down and started a blog! I have always said that I would not get married and start a blog. Well here I am. This past weekend at a friend's wedding everyone was talking about their blog or that they wanted to start one. Well after seeing that my friend, Jordan Thomas had started one, I thought it might be a good idea. I do like the idea of using it as a scrapbook to recap important events in my life.


So I guess my first post will have to begin with talking about May 19th! Our wedding was everything we wanted and more. Andrew and I were so happy and blessed to share this day with so many of our wonderful family and friends. We had the best day! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our big day!


                                                            Our wedding reception was 
                                                                                at the Tunica Riverpark and I 
                                                                                     thought it was perfect!




The morning after the wedding we headed to Mexico for our honeymoon. We had the best time and can't wait to go back. We stayed at Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita. It was beautiful and we had wonderful weather while we were there. 



1 comment:

  1. I love to read blogs...Looking forward to keeping up with you and Andrew on yours...Thanks for sharing your special day with us...Can't wait to see lots more pix here...Enjoy the rest of your summer..LOVE TO YOU BOTH!

    ReplyDelete